Just to be clear, I'm talking about GSSUP authentication (where the
client sends a token containing a username and password and an encoded
domain name) not one of the principal name strategies (e.g. ITT*).

Jeppe, I'm not clear whether the GSS Name Form you're describing
applies to the username in a username/password/domain token or the
principal name in a principal name token.  It would seem weird to set
the username to [EMAIL PROTECTED] when the same token already contains a
domain name, in effect.

Andy, is there some good documentation on exposing an EJB via CORBA in
WebLogic, or configuring an EJB reference to connect to a remote CORBA
EJB?  I might as well try a WebLogic-to-Geronimo test to help resolve
this.

Thanks,
    Aaron