On Apr 3, 2006, at 1:00 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On 4/3/06, continuum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Online report : http://ci.gbuild.org/continuum/servlet/continuum/ target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/1/buildId/1880
Build statistics:
  State: Failed

How can I know what has caused it? The only way as I see is to log
into the server Continuum is running on and look at the log file. The
complete log file doesn't seem to show up in the browser. Does anyone
know why? And, who could let me in to the server? I could probably be
of help sometimes ;)

Hi Jacek,
You'd need a login onto the GBuild machines -- in particular stan.gbuild.org. Seems like you and I discussed this previously. You'll need to check with David Blevins.

I this case, I think I can tell you what's going on (since i applied the patch). Commonj timer junit tests have some configuration values for running tests. I reduced some of the times to speed up build times (2 minutes down to 30 seconds). The tests aren't completely deterministic. Quite possible that I made some of the tolerances too tight -- I haven't had any build problems locally. I'll take a look at this later today...

--kevan

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski