It appears that the plugin site (geronimoplugins.com) needs to be updated to reflect the new Geronimo version numbers. At the moment, if you search for plugins using the 1.1 branch image (Geronimo 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT) or with a 1.1.1 branch image (Geronimo 1.1.1) none of the plugins are marked as available. The metadata for the plugins only indicates that they are valid for Geronimo 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT (this no longer exists) or Geronimo 1.1.

Can somebody with the proper authority update the geronimoplugins.com site? Are there other plugin sites that need to be updated?

Also, would it make sense relax the version verification some to ignore anything in a version following the "-" on the server version? If the plugin as only specified as "1.1.1" and we didn't include the "-SNAPSHOT" from a pre-release image then the plugin registry wouldn't have to change when we cut the official release. It seems reasonable to me that a plugin targeted for 1.1.1 should be mostly functional with a SNAPSHOT drop of 1.1.1 prior to the official release. thoughts?

Joe