On 11 Aug 06, at 3:15 PM 11 Aug 06, Jason Dillon wrote:

A while ago there was talks about independently versioning specs, and Alan started a reorg branch which gives each spec module its own trunk+branches+tags...

I have been thinking about this for a while, and with the recent desire to split off more modules from geronimo/trunk I've been pondering it even more. What I have come to believe is that spitting up spec modules into their own trunk+branches+tags is probably not the best direction for us to head in.

+1

That's what I originally put there. I didn't know it was split up into a separate module for each as I unsub'd from the list for a while.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]