Hi,

I sent an email some time ago about some work being done to integrate WADI once again with Geronimo (subject was "WADI Integration Preview").

In the current stage, load-balancing is working reliably with two Geronimo instances behind an Apache server using mod_rewrite. I would like this piece of work to be reviewed and discussed.

The JIRA is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2163. I have added some set-up comments such that it is easy to trial it. Note that you will need recent WADI dependencies (Jules, if you tell me how to deploy the WADI artefacts to the CodeHaus repo, then I am happy to do it).

So far, what is provided is really basic (e.g. replication is not yet enabled), however I would like to see if people are generally happy with the current approach prior to enable other features.

Thanks,
Gianny