How is this new assembly going to work with the boilerplates?

--jason

On Sep 25, 2006, at 1:20 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:

I didn't create a branch earlier because I didn't have experience doing that and thought I'd just start to play with my local build (I know, not a good excuse but it's the truth).

I was just getting to the point where I figured I should either create a branch or provide a patch for RTC when we made the switch to CTR last week.

Since it appears that there are no strong objections I'll go ahead and commit what I have later today.

Thanks,
Joe