You're absolutely right Jacek. Actually, I think the name is one of the things still open for debate. However, once it is settled we need to use it consistently.

I've been using micro-G as a nickname just as we used little-G to refer to the geronimo-jetty/tomcat-minimal assemblies. But I think that it's really not necessary to have a nickname and even confusing to our users.

Thanks,
Joe