Any initial thoughts on how we should start integrating this into the source tree?

As I mentioned previously, I currently have the dojo interface module and web services proxy module in individual wars packaged in a separate ear. Do we want to keep this deployment model?

Or would it make more sense to package the wars directly in the trade ear?

Thoughts or opinions?

Thanks...

Chris