On 07/12/2006, at 11:10 AM, David Blevins wrote:

On Dec 6, 2006, at 12:38 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

We are now down to just 2 failures and 2 errors on the Openejb-2.3
itests. The stack trace is here -- http://rifers.org/paste/show/ 2622

org.apache.openejb.test.TestFailureException : null; nested exception is: junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should have thrown DuplicateKeyException
at org.apache.openejb.test.entity.cmp.CmpTransactionTests.testInvokeCreat eCreateSameCMP(CmpTransactionTests.java:67)

Transaction.testInvokeCreateFindForceCacheFlush Time elapsed: 0.32 sec <<< FAILURE! junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Received Exception class org.apache.openejb.test.TestFailureException : null; nested exception is:
        junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<0>
at org.apache.openejb.test.entity.cmp.CmpTransactionTests.testInvokeCreat eFindForceCacheFlush(CmpTransactionTests.java:83)
Hi David,

Sorry for not pro-actively helping (hope to be back to OEJB after some WADI stuff). I debugged the two above tests and identified the issue: an automatic pk generation were wrongly configured for the CMP BasicCmpBeanExplicitPK. This causes at least the two above failures.

It seems that something is wrong with my build as I observe weird JNDI lookup problems and I am not sure that dropping the key- generator element does not impact other tests. So, Prasad, could you please do me favor and drop this element for BasicCmpBeanExplicitPK and re-execute? Meanwhile, I will try to fix my build.

Thanks,
Gianny

CMRMappingTests.testOneToManyDoNotSetCMR Time elapsed: 0.26 sec <<< ERROR! org.apache.openejb.test.TestFailureException: null; nested exception is: junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Received Exception class javax.transaction.RollbackException : Unable to commit: transaction marked for rollback at org.apache.openejb.test.entity.cmp2.cmrmapping.CMRMappingFacadeBean.te stOneToManyDoNotSetCMR(CMRMappingFacadeBean.java:245) at org.apache.openejb.test.entity.cmp2.cmrmapping.CMRMappingFacadeBean$ $FastClassByCGLIB$$9687c6d6.invoke(<generated>) at org.apache.openejb.dispatch.AbstractMethodOperation.invoke (AbstractMethodOperation.java:58) at org.apache.openejb.slsb.BusinessMethod.execute (BusinessMethod.java:36)

CMRMappingTests.testOneToOneDoNotSetCMR Time elapsed: 0.06 sec <<< ERROR! org.apache.openejb.test.TestFailureException: null; nested exception is: junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Received Exception class javax.transaction.RollbackException : Unable to commit: transaction marked for rollback at org.apache.openejb.test.entity.cmp2.cmrmapping.CMRMappingFacadeBean.te stOneToOneDoNotSetCMR(CMRMappingFacadeBean.java:137) at org.apache.openejb.test.entity.cmp2.cmrmapping.CMRMappingFacadeBean$ $FastClassByCGLIB$$9687c6d6.invoke(<generated>) at org.apache.openejb.dispatch.AbstractMethodOperation.invoke (AbstractMethodOperation.java:58) at org.apache.openejb.slsb.BusinessMethod.execute (BusinessMethod.java:36)

Nothing is jumping out at me.  Gianny, you have any ideas?

-David