On Dec 21, 2006, at 11:08 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

On Dec 21, 2006, at 2:01 PM, David Blevins wrote:

I'm not sure I understand this vote. BAsed on passed precedent we generally vote on a set of binaries and not a source tree. I think Dain offered to own releasing specs so will he be producing a set of binaries to vote on?

I'm willing to do spec releases, but if David has the energy and motivation, then I am more then happy for him to run with the ball :)

I'm fine releasing this set. Dain can have 'em back once they're released :)

-David

Is this a vote to start the release process or is this a vote where you'll spin up the binaries after we vote? Since we vote on binaries I expect this is notice that the process is starting. Can you clarify please?

I did, but for some reason this email got to the list first despite sending it 10 minutes after my "clarifying" response. Oh well :)

-David