Yup...

The old messages made no sense at all...because Web application !=
connector and therefore its not fair to determine that the web
applications actually listen on http.  In long discussions with David
Jencks, we agreed the slapping of http in from of the URL was purely a
hack and was not correct for complex cases...i.e. the applications you
listed also are running on https *and* ajp.  In otherwords, the web
application is independent of the scheme (http) and it shouldn't know
its own scheme.

It *is* correct for the web application to know it's identified by the
context, and thats why you see them listed.

I hope this made sense.

Jeff