David,

Though there are a few other minor fixes (that may not come in the way of
TCK, for e.g. R565355) that I would have wanted in 2.0.1, I felt that this
may not be the right time to bring up those as we may not "any" additional
delays in getting 2.0.1 out, perhaps we may have to think about a 2.0.2 out
of the current branches\2.0 and save these for then.  As always, it is RMs
call.

Vamsi