I am trying to administer a geronimo instance remotely using admin
console. I can install jars to remote g instance using "Repository"
link, i.e. the jar files from local file system get installed in remote
g repo as expected. I tried a car and was able to install it too! This
car (a J2EE Connector) showed up in "stopped" state, so I started it
(using 'start' link on remote console). This caused a "lifecycle
operation failed ...
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.NoSuchConfigException:" error. Is
this the expected behavior?
   if I select the local .m2 repo as plugin repository in "plugins"
portlet, should I expect the selected plugin to be installed at the
remote instance using jars/cars from the local files system?

Thanks
Anita

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs