Folks,

A few times before I've ran into some problems with the progress bar
displayed at Geronimo startup as I had a lot of modules installed. I
described the problem in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3725.  I also just
attached to the bug report a patch with a new and simpler progress bar
hat does not suffer from the same problem as the existing bar but at
the same time it does not it display the same detail info as the
existing bar. I tired to explain this difference in the bug report.

So, any thoughts/objections on replacing the existing progress bar
with the one I attached to the bug report?

Thanks,
Jarek