Hi, Jarek.

Just few comments about the patch...
As far as understand each module appears only once in modules array.
And the objects there are the same with coming to moduleLoading,
moduleLoaded, moduleStarting and moduleStarted methods.

If I'm correct here then I suggest to change the following statements
a little...
=== original ===
for (int i = 0; i < modules.length; i++) {
    if (modules[i].equals(module)) {
        moduleStatus[i] = STATUS_LOADED;
    }
}
=== original ===

=== suggested ===
for (int i = 0; i < modules.length; i++) {
    if (modules[i] == module) {
        moduleStatus[i] = STATUS_LOADED;
        break;
    }
}
=== suggested ===

Not very significant change but will boost startup performance a
little (probably very little :) for big list of modules.

SY, Alexey