Matt, thanks for the great work you've done as the PMC Chair. I have
enjoyed working on Geronimo under your leadership and always felt
welcome as an integral part of the team. I wish you the very best in
your new endeavors.

Kevan, Congratulations on your new role!

Anita

--- Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Recently I have had several things change personally and I have found
>
> it increasingly difficult to keep up with the Geronimo mailing lists
>
> on a daily basis.  As a result, I did some soul searching and decided
>
> that my intentions to stay on top of Geronimo were good but my follow
>
> through wasn't   This was specifically in regard to being able to
> respond to people on issues that I needed to do as PMC chair.
>
> I tendered my resignation to the Board earlier this week.  There was
>
> some discussion on the PMC list about a replacement and the PMC
> unanimously approved Kevan Miller as my successor.  The board just
> approved this request so Kevan now has the mantle for Geronimo as the
>
> PMC chair.
>
> It is with great pleasure that I announce that Kevan has accepted
> this
> responsibility of PMC chair.  The beauty is that Kevan has already
> been doing most of the work of the PMC chair anyway and is the right
>
> person going forward.  Please give it up for Kevan Miller, VP, Apache
>
> Geronimo!
>
> I'm still noodling with some performance work as time allows so I'm
> not gone.  I'll prolly continue to nag in my own unique way.
>
> Matt

Be a better friend, newshound, and