> What do you mean by "HTTP interface works badly"? Slow? Exceptions?

It only shows the left frame. The HTML source of the page seems
truncated at some point.
I couldn't find any entries in the log concerning this problem, I'd
investigate further.

> What platform are you using? Linux or Windows?

Windows XP Pro on my notebook.

> As far as I understood you already got a patch for GERONIMO-3757.
> If so could you please attach it to the issue? :)

What I have now is not a patch, but a hotfix workaround.
Sure, I'll try to make a valid patch out of it.

What I'm not sure is how should I check the patch before it can be
considered valid - sure I can run GUT on Sun and Harmony, but otherwise
there's so many Geronimo release bundles and platforms that it would be
difficult to make sure I didn't break anything in complex Geronimo
structure.

> I also think that it would be nice to add the list of Harmony
> and Geronimo issues related to Geronimo on Harmony to the wiki page
> you have created.

Well, I have all the actual issues mentioned there.
Do you mean it makes sense to have a separate listing of JIRA numbers
somewhere?
Do you mean only actual open issues, or fixed/closed also?

Vasily

What do you mean by "HTTP interface works badly"? Slow? Exceptions?
What platform are you using? Linux or Windows?

As far as I understood you already got a patch for GERONIMO-3757. If
so could you please attach it to the issue? :)

I also think that it would be nice to add the list of Harmony and
Geronimo issues related to Geronimo on Harmony to the wiki page you
have created.

Thanks in advance.

SY, Alexey

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC20/Apache+Harmony