It's not the latest, but rather recent - I used r610339.

Hmm, good idea, thanks! :)

Vasily

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarek Gawor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 2:49 AM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Geronimo 2.0.2 starts on Harmony!

Cool!

Is this with latest Harmony snapshot? Also, if you rename or remove
the bin/jpa.jar you should be able to use the Geronimo scripts to
start up the server.

Jarek

On Jan 17, 2008 6:15 PM, Zakharov, Vasily M
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> Well, finally I can say Geronimo 2.0.2 starts and works on Apache
> Harmony!
> Some steps yet need to be taken for that to happen - see [1] for
> details.
>
> Some issues were overcome, some workarounded, and some just hotfixed
and
> wait for their proper resolution, like GERONIMO-3757.
>
> Three important problems that still need investigation are:
> - HTTP interface works badly (HTTPS works fine).
> - The application takes up all the CPU resources on both cores I have
> available so the machine is 100% busy.
> - The application takes up all the memory specified in -Xms option.
>
> Otherwise, I was able to browse the console freely and even deploy
> SPECjAppServer2004.
> No serious load was tested however.
>
> Vasily Zakharov
> Intel ESSD
>
> [1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC20/Apache+Harmony

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.