I have created a JIRA for this

I will try to update the existing portlet with the new informations.

Right now I am doing a research on how can I get the required
information from ActiveMQ.Standalone ActiveMQ has a web console that
shows these information.I think I might be able to reuse some of those
things.

--
Best Regards,
Anish Pathadan