Hi,
   I completed the initial set of features.This includes
1.Browsing messages in Queues
2.Send messages to Queues/Topics
3.Purge messages in Queues

These features are added as additional Actions under existing JMS
Resource portlet.I have attached a patch along with the bug.Can
somebody please review it and commit the patch. Please have a look at
the new features added and give me your comments.

Thanks to ActiveMQ IRC for helping me clear doubts in ActiveMQ.

--
Best Regards,
Anish Pathadan