Tim, you forgot the following part in your original e-mail.
[ ] +1 Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.0
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.0 (please provide
rationale)

Here is my vote: +1

I really liked the reduction in the footprint.  Did basic testing of the
plugin with G 2.1.1-RC2 Tomcat server and a simple web application.  Did not
run into any problems.

++Vamsi