And, erm...
To further expand...
I think having different versions of dojo in our plugins repository would be
a good idea, at least having 0.4.x branch as well as the 1.x branch, with
the latest being at /dojo, and any other (legacy) versions being installed
would have a path of /dojo-x.x or /dojo/x.x (as is currently with dojo
0.4.3)

--
Erik B. Craig