Hi Jeremy,

I don't think there's any argument about the artifactId of geronimo- jpa_2.0_spec and version of 1.0-EA-SNAPSHOT for the new work, so as soon as you supply a patch I can apply it and push a snapshot. I have no objection to the other ideas but they won't make any immediate difference to anything. I thought we could wait a bit for other comments.

If you open a geronimo jira and assign it to me for patches I'll be reminded on each new patch :-)

thanks
david jencks