Hi,

The feature is still available. However we do not provide a XML configuration style for it. We only provide a script configuration style. For instance, by dropping a file named:

DependenciesPrivateClass.groovy

in the folder of the plugin to update and with a content looking like

Set privateClasses = ['hide.this', 'hide.that']
configurationData.environment.classLoadingRules.privateRule.addClassPref ixes(privateClasses)

You can achieve the same effect.

Let me know if you think that we should also provide a XML configuration style.

Regarding the TCK problem, I do not think that this change is related. I believe that the TCK problem is due to the new OpenEJB snapshot. Jason, could you please confirm?

Thanks,
Gianny