Sorry, Are we using the same trunk build ? I downloaded the tomcat trunk
build here:

*
http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/20090703/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
*

When accessing  http://localhost:8080/*dojo/dojo/*dojo.js ,  I got it's
content:

/*
        Copyright (c) 2004-2008, The Dojo Foundation All Rights Reserved.
        Available via Academic Free License >= 2.1 OR the modified BSD license.
        see: http://dojotoolkit.org/license for details
*/

(function(){var _1=null;if((_1||(typeof
djConfig!="undefined"&&djConfig.scopeMap))&&(typeo

When accessing http://localhost:8080/*dojo/dojo/dojo*/dojo.js, I got this:
HTTP Status 404
I also tried to revert ConfirmMessageTag.java to dojo/dojo/dojo.js from
dojo/dojo/dojo/dojo.js.   The dialog poped up and the test suite passed.
So , can anyone else help verify this ?

--
Shawn