Hi all,

Doc updated for both 2.1 and 2.2 by now.

If you are using a Tomcat assembly of Geronimo distribution, replace
<clustering-wadi/> with <tomcat-clustering-wadi/> element in the deployment
plan.

(1)
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/WADI+Clustering+Support
(2)   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/WADI+Clustering

And one more question, is there any reason that the schema file  (ie.
geronimo-tomcat-clustering-wadi-X.xsd ) was not extracted to
<geronimo_home>/schema after build.

Thanks.

Jeff C

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 6:58 PM, Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au