Here's my +1 as well ... but I did notice a few strange things that I don't think have been pointed out yet:

Perhaps the most annoying thing is that we aren't including the tranql connector rars in server images as with previous releases. I guess this isn't a big concern because they should be available via other means - just a bit annoying.

I also noticed a dependency management entry in the root pom for a geronimo bundle of axiom (at a SNAPSHOT version). This doesn't actually exist but it seems that it isn't causing any build issues either.

I was able to build fine and I ran one of the EBA samples in the tomcat assembly.

Joe