The BVAL and JCDI builds have now been updated to allow extracting
Geronimo assemblies into the target directory for automated testing.

mvn test -Pincontainer,geronimo-assembly -DassemblyId=tomcat7-javaee6

Note, that the assemblyIds are different from the ones defined in the
parent server POM, as we have to pass in the fully qualified directory
to the server based on the provided assemblyId.

-Donald