Ok. I've removed the strict version numbers from the dependencies, so
everything runs nicely now. Here is my

+1

---

I have also found the reason why I sometimes did not see the menu at the left
hand:

When you log in to "/console/portal/welcome" (which was the default location in
previeous versions) then you do _not_ see the menu.

When you log in to "/console/" the you'll be forwarded to
"/console/portal/0/Welcome, and you see everything correctly.

It seems, that the content I've seen is the default page that will be displayed for users
when they've called illegal page names. It also shows up for /console/portal/Testpage .
Unfortunately the message displayed says "Welcome to the Apache Geronimoâ„¢
Administration Console!" etc. instead of a error message...

As I think it's not critical enough to delay release, I gave +1.

Thank you all for all the development works!

Johannes