Dear John!

I'll like to bring this into discussion again:

Is it really necessary, to have so many GEP versions in parallel? Shouldn't there be always one version which supports all current Geronimo versions?

Currently, there is eg. GEP_2.1.7 (when I'm right), which supports G<2.1.7; GEP_2.2 supports G=2.2 and G<2.1.2 (or similar) etc.

I think, that's confusing for someone who likes to install the GEP plugins. I'd recomment to remove all the older versions, and have only one recent version. 3.0.0 could support everything up to 3.0.0; in case a G2.2.1 will be released, there could be a new GEP 3.0.0.1, which adds support to that...

Best regards,
Johannes