+1

We should also fix the point John raised.
John, you should now have committer rights, could you plz raise a ticket and
commit it? :D

@Guillaume, I think we currently only have 2 binding votes (Romain and me), so
any 'help' would be appreciated ;)

That reminds we that the osgi module in OWB surely also needs some proper
review.
It used to work in 2010 on Equinox, but never used it ever since.
So it might be good to check whether it is a.) still needed and b.) works at
all these days ;)

txs and LieGrue,
strub