Agreed that it would make sense that this required check is skipped for
provider, optional.  Only Optional is called out though.

At the same time, I think we're over eagerly saying that fields are not
set.  I raised a spec issue yesterday, basically if the value is
"org.eclipse.microprofile.config.configproperty.unconfigureddvalue" that
seems to be what indicates its not set.  However, GConfig is also blowing
up when it's set to "".

I don't see an issue fixing this on master.  However, right now I have
master targetting config 1.1.  We can revert back to 1.0 to cut a 1.1
shortly.

John