I fear that's exactly not possible. CDI resolves with type + qualifier. Since
the type is not unique (mulitple Provider<String>) you would need to make the
Qualifier unique. Means for each of them you need to dynamically create a new
binding ConfigProperty Implementation.
There are 2 problems:
a.) I have no clue how you can dynamically remove the @Nonbinding from the
ConfigProperty annotation.
b.) you have to register tons of such qualifiers, which makes the whole
resolving slower again. You just moved the effort from the Bean#create to
BeanManager#getBeans, that's all

LieGrue,
strub