Hi guys,

planning to spend some time on this topic tomorrow,

last year we spoke of jbake but in between Antora ([1]) went out.

Assuming I hide the node part behind a maven plugin (like frontend maven
plugin which downloads node+deps transparently with correct caching
etc...), any objection to use antora instead of jbake?

The rational is:

1. out of the box support of versioning (on the website but in our sources
as well based on tags or branches if we want to override something wrong in
a tag)
2. asciidoctor rendering is fast (in order ruby is faster than js which is
faster than java...really significatively)

I'm using it to generate my work doc (
https://talend.github.io/component-runtime/) and I'm quite happy of it. We
can even probably keep the default theme with just some colors/logo
customizations.

Wdyt? Does it sound like a good plan or an enthusiasm excess? Should I fall
back on a jbake based solution and we bake the versioning in a custom
fashion?

[1] https://docs.antora.org/antora/1.0/

Romain Manni-Bucau