We don't test it right.

Originally I didn't want to go through N modules for that or N profiles we
or contributors forget to run.

Have in my TODO list an item to add the ability to use one dependency set
per execution to surefire (I think today you need to list all artifacts
cause it is not transitive to add classpath elements)  but never found time
to tackle this one. Can be a nice way to solve that issue. Also happy to
get help on that coverage.

Romain Manni-Bucau