Von: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Mai 2022 11:53:37
An: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [VOTE] Geronimo activation_2.0_spec 1.0.0

Not voting negatively but seems we broke normalizeMimeTypeParameter (I guess
copying the RI?) and I'm not sure it should be done.
>From my understanding this part is not well specified and highly depends on
>the impl but I don't see a reson to break existing consumers which I always
>favor in regards of being aligned on the RI.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau<https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |
Blog<https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/> | Old
Blog<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github<https://github.com/rmannibucau>
| LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> |
Book<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/java-ee-8-high-performance>

Le mar. 24 mai 2022 à 11:45, Jean-Louis Monteiro