This vote is for Apache Giraph, version 1.2.0 release

It fixes the following issues:

This release contains multiple new features. Among the most important are:
  - New out of core implementation (Hassan Eslami & Dionysios Logothetis)
  - FacebookConfiguration, this is a set of parameters used internally
in Facebook
  to run Giraph jobs. (Maja Kabiljo)
  - Multiple improvements to Blocks framework (Igor Kabiljo & Sergey Pupyrev)
  - Multiple performance improvements and bug fixes.

*** Please download, test and vote by October 21 noon PST

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag):

Source and binary files are available at:

Maven staging repo is available at:

Please notice, that as per earlier agreement two sets
of artifacts are published differentiated by the version ID:
  * version ID 1.2.0 corresponds to the artifacts built for
     the hadoop_1 profile
  * version ID 1.2.0-hadoop2 corresponds to the artifacts
     built for hadoop_2 profile.

The tag to be voted upon (rel/1.2.0-RC1):;a=log;h=refs/tags/rel/1.2.0-RC1

The KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:

Sergey Edunov