+1

mvn clean install of the source passed nicely.

Great work Sergey!

Avery

On 10/17/16 3:51 PM, Igor Kabiljo wrote:
+1

Thanks,
Igor

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Sergey Edunov <edu...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi All,

Please don't forget to vote, only 4 days left!
It is very important to get this release out.

Regards,
Sergey Edunov

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Sergey Edunov <edu...@apache.org> wrote:
This vote is for Apache Giraph, version 1.2.0 release

It fixes the following issues:
   https://s.apache.org/0dMa

This release contains multiple new features. Among the most important
are:
   - New out of core implementation (Hassan Eslami & Dionysios Logothetis)
   - FacebookConfiguration, this is a set of parameters used internally
in Facebook
   to run Giraph jobs. (Maja Kabiljo)
   - Multiple improvements to Blocks framework (Igor Kabiljo & Sergey
Pupyrev)
   - Multiple performance improvements and bug fixes.

*** Please download, test and vote by October 21 noon PST

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag):
    rel/1.2.0-RC1

Source and binary files are available at:
    http://people.apache.org/~edunov/giraph/1.2.0-RC1/

Maven staging repo is available at:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
orgapachegiraph-1006/
Please notice, that as per earlier agreement two sets
of artifacts are published differentiated by the version ID:
   * version ID 1.2.0 corresponds to the artifacts built for
      the hadoop_1 profile
   * version ID 1.2.0-hadoop2 corresponds to the artifacts
      built for hadoop_2 profile.

The tag to be voted upon (rel/1.2.0-RC1):
   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=giraph.git;a=log;
h=refs/tags/rel/1.2.0-RC1
The KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
    http://www.apache.org/dist/giraph/KEYS
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bigtop/dist/KEYS

Regards,
Sergey Edunov