mvn clean install of the source passed nicely.
Great work Sergey!
On 10/17/16 3:51 PM, Igor Kabiljo wrote:
On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Sergey Edunov <edu...@apache.org> wrote:
Please don't forget to vote, only 4 days left!
It is very important to get this release out.
On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Sergey Edunov <edu...@apache.org> wrote:
This vote is for Apache Giraph, version 1.2.0 release
It fixes the following issues:
This release contains multiple new features. Among the most important
- New out of core implementation (Hassan Eslami & Dionysios Logothetis)
- FacebookConfiguration, this is a set of parameters used internally
to run Giraph jobs. (Maja Kabiljo)
- Multiple improvements to Blocks framework (Igor Kabiljo & Sergey
- Multiple performance improvements and bug fixes.
*** Please download, test and vote by October 21 noon PST
Note that we are voting upon the source (tag):
Source and binary files are available at:
Maven staging repo is available at:
Please notice, that as per earlier agreement two sets
of artifacts are published differentiated by the version ID:
* version ID 1.2.0 corresponds to the artifacts built for
the hadoop_1 profile
* version ID 1.2.0-hadoop2 corresponds to the artifacts
built for hadoop_2 profile.
The tag to be voted upon (rel/1.2.0-RC1):
The KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release: