Hi,

When accessing with HTTPS, chrome browser show a warning as "Your
connection to this site is not fully secure". This is because, gora web
site have a few http url (not https) in html code.

Chrome console show some error as follow:

"Mixed Content: The page at 'https://gora.apache.org/' was loaded over
HTTPS, but requested an insecure script '
http://w.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js'. This request has been blocked;
the content must be served over HTTPS."

We can open an issue on this subject. Maybe Alfonso's problem is related to
this issue.

Regards,
Cihad Güzel

--