Hi!

I am reopening this topic because I found that the jars master x.x-SNAPSHOT
are not being published to the repository of snapshots at the apache
repository
https://repository.apache.org/#view-repositories;snapshots-group~browsestorage~org/apache/gora/gora-hbase/1.0-SNAPSHOT/
since Jun 2020.

I guess we would need to add a "deploy" step to the Jenkins file (see
https://github.com/apache/gora/pull/229 ,
https://www.jenkins.io/doc/book/pipeline/jenkinsfile/) but does anyone
exactly what command is it? Or how to configure it? Maybe I have to ask
INFRA?

Let me know :)

Thank you!

Regards,