Hi all !

I'm trying to catch up on the emails on this list regarding a subject that
interests me : Gora Continuous Integration :)

I'm a little confused about what we're trying to achieve here:

Last year, I've spend some time to setup a multi-branch Jenkins pipeline
<https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Gora/job/gora-pipeline/> which is
properly setup by Jenkinsfile located inside our git repository.
Lewis just added a manual Jenkins job on master branch
<https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Gora/job/gora-master/> which seems
(AFAIK) to duplicate the purpose of the previous pipeline.

For my point of view, it seems easier and more maintainable to modify
existing Jenkinsfile in order to add support for artifacts upload, isn't it
?
There is a Deploying Artifacts
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Multibranch+Pipeline+recipes#MultibranchPipelinerecipes-DeployingArtifacts>
section on Multibranch Pipeline recipes documentation from INFRA. Maybe
someone can give it a try ?

Regards !

--
Damien