If someone gets a chance please review. It turned out to be a little easier
then i thought:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-gossip/compare/master...edwardcapriolo:
GOSSIP-22?expand=1

Leveraging the code here:

https://github.com/arosien/failure

I attempted to contact the author of failure (ASF V2) to see if he wants to
contribute the code. (not in maven) We have other options like fork and
package etc.

Lets hold off the merge of this until after the release.

Thanks,
Edward