What you talked about is definitely exact, you can see the link below,
 many companies seek or offer their data quality solution.

Assuming that you are the user longing for a DQ solution, how do you choose?

You basically list your requirement priorities, and see which one can solve
them.

I mean we need to shrink the spectrum and focus on the top priorities.  So
let's sort out the valued input from issues and requests by Griffin's
users, thereby make the movement with great momentent

https://www.xenonstack.com/insights/data-quality-management

Thx