Hi,

I have just set up the Griffin Docker image and it seems to work ok, I am able
to view the sample data that comes by default.

Now, I would like to test a bit the metrics things against a subset of a table
that I have in our Hive instance;
In particular the configuration is as follows:
- Hive Metastore on RDS (Mysql on Amazon)
-Actual data on  Amazon S3

The machine in which Docker is running has access to the metastore and also can
potentially fetch data from S3.

I connected into the Docker image and now I am checking the following file:
/root/service/config/application.properties

in which I see the hive.metastore.uris that I can potentially modify.
I would also need to pass to Griffin the AWS credentials to be able to fetch
data from S3.

Anyone has experience on this?

Thanks,

E.