Hi Daniel,

I'll repeat - IMO we should fix the parser, not the MacroGroovy code.
MacroGroovy tests just spotted an issue with the source info (line, column)
breaking change. However, if we're planning to integrate Antlr4 grammar as
a drop-in solution, I think it must be backward compatible. Other's AST
code might break as well if they rely on the source positions.

Thanks for mention BTW :)

BR,
Sergei