Hi Sergei,

     The new parser generates much more accurate position information of AST
nodes, which I think will be a good start of Groovy 3. Thanks for your advice
again :)

在 "Sergei Egorov [via Groovy]"
<ml-node+s329449n5736075...@n5.nabble.com>,2016年10月12日 下午8:53写道:

Hi Daniel,

I'll repeat - IMO we should fix the parser, not the MacroGroovy code.
MacroGroovy tests just spotted an issue with the source info (line, column)
breaking change. However, if we're planning to integrate Antlr4 grammar as a
drop-in solution, I think it must be backward compatible. Other's AST code
might break as well if they rely on the source positions.

Thanks for mention BTW :)