On 22.12.2017 16:55, Daniel.Sun wrote:
Hi Jochen,

       As far as I remember,  John Wilson is one of main contributors of
Groovy, he is active in about 2007 and rejected some proposals of mine ;-)

he did a lot of work for Groovy 1.0 for example and way before too (with a gap of quite some time) yes. Which is why it was difficult to argue against those things back then. Guillaume will remember some of the heated discussions.

And I am not saying what he did is wrong or stupid. Nothing like that, no. But the usage of the language changes and we did tend to overload constructs a bit too much in the past

bye Jochen