On 03.01.2018 07:44, Guillaume Laforge wrote:
[...]
We can still discuss the syntax, but I'd be interested in seeing one.
Although you can start experimenting with an AST transformation.

On principle, I think I'm in favor of the idea, but as Paul said in another thread, the devil is always in the details!

An AST transformation is not going to be enough for a full dynamic version. Just look at the continuous problems we have with static imports. The transform can then not be more as a simple showcase with a naive implementation. The actual implementation will differ - a lot.

bye Jochen