Hi list

FYI: This turned into a discussion of  the feature itself, on the GitHub commit
thread. Basically, I'm proposing changing what "obj(params...)" means:
 - Non-SAM types: obj(params...) becomes obj.call(params...)
 - SAM types: obj(params...) becomes obj.<sam-method>(params...) - perhaps only
as a fallback if obj.call doesn't exist.

This should be completely independent of how the lambda object itself was
created.

I realize this is a potentially breaking change, but isn't it also a nice one?
Thoughts?

-Jesper