Hi all,

      The performance of indy has been improved a lot, here is the
report[1]:

Benchmark                                                       indy2 VS indy1
indy2 VS cs
CallsiteBench.dispatch_megamorphic      3675%                   25.83%
CallsiteBench.dispatch_monomorphic      5.72%                   188.62%
CallsiteBench.dispatch_polymorphic      3000%                  -17.11%
(Note:  indy2: the indy with improved performance, indy1: the old indy, cs:
the legacy callsite caching used by default now)

      If nobody rejects the PR1135[2] in 72 hours, I will merge it. As for
whether to enable indy by default, it will be another topic...

      At last, I want to thank Jochen for reviewing PR1135[2] and thank
Cédric for helping me solve the Gradle dependency usage issue.

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun
[1] https://github.com/apache/groovy/pull/1135#issuecomment-571961230
[2] https://github.com/apache/groovy/pull/1135